1/26/2009

a few photos

I don't know how many of you ever saw the new Batman movie, but, if you remember the part where Batman rips that badguy out of a building in Hong Kong by way of Sky Hook, that tall building in the background is the one.
This was the first evidence of traditional Chinese decor I saw, at the entrance to the University Hall where my dorm is for the next couple days. Its an old castle converted to monastery, to police headquarters, to dorm.
Bamboo scaffolding. I never thought they'd have entire buildings covered, and this one is small compared to the really tall ones covered by the stuff.
A road near Victoria Park.
This is Causeway Bay. I just thought the guy in the boat paddling with a single long oar was cool.

Sorry about the image quality, I only have my camera phone to use. it does ok though.

1 comment:

  1. Your phone is doing a fine job. These are great! I am glad you are safe. I love you, infinity, MOM

    ReplyDelete